Get Fit This Fall – Quick and Easy Moves
Summer has officially come to an end and the temperatures are slowly dropping so people are beginning to migrate inside. So here are some tips to keep you healthy and fit until the next bikini season.
Let’s start with the quick ones. These exercises will only take up 60 seconds of your whole day.
- Balance Brushing. Next time you’re brushing your teeth try balancing on one foot for 30 seconds then switch sides. This will strengthen your hips and legs as well as improve your balance, everybody wins!
- Wake up Workout. When you wake up stay in bed, bring knees into your chest and drop them from side to side to warm up your hips and low back. Once your are up, stretch your arms overhead.
Now onto the longer workouts. Don’t worry they are still very short, only 5-10 minutes.
- Just Dance! Dancing is a great way to burn fat. Dancing to your favorite tunes for 5 minutes a day can lower your stress and anxiety. Not to mention it’s just really fun!
- Road Runner. Too cold to go outside? Just hit up the treadmill for at least 10 minutes a day, and you’ll be burning fat like a pro. Another option is to Jog in place, they burn fat about the same.
- Take a Breath. Taking 10 minutes to focus on just deep breathing is extremely peaceful and good for you. It will reduce anxiety and even lower your blood pressure, if you're a frequently stressed out person this exercise will produce the best results for you.