According to Galloway Now, a gas leak possibly fueled a fire at a townhouse complex in Galloway Township Wednesday afternoon.

It happened around 12:30 Wednesday afternoon at 256 Mattix Run. Near freezing temperatures and a 25 MPH wind didn't help the crews battling the fire. It looks like the blaze wiped-out possibly two townhouses.

As of this posting, the cause of the fire wasn't known and no word on injuries.

This video was posted on YouTube by GallowayNow

Sign up for the WPG Talk Radio 104.1 Newsletter

Get South Jersey news and information e-mailed to you every week.