Great Places in South Jersey to Eat Crabs (That You Told Us About!)
Recently, we asked where you love to get eat crabs during summertime in South Jersey. Here's a list of places you recommended!
The majority of you pointed us towards Crabby's in Mays Landing! Thanks to John DellAngelo, Kelly Loder, Lindsay Thompson-Warfle, Debra Ann Volpe, Josh Jenkins, Seneid Kenedy, Sharon Ditzel, Dorothy Kalman, Sue Schairer-Brown, John Ventura, and Mandi Dorrell!
Other favorites include:
- John and Lisa N., Lindsay T., and Mike Mc swear by Mike's Seafood in Sea Isle City
- Brian G. loves the The Crab Shack in Brick
- Chris K. says The Crab House in Wildwood
- Steve H. and Karen N. love Crab Trap in Somers Point
- Mark M. and Matt M. head to Tailgaters in Galloway (for All-U-Can Eat Crabs on Monday nights)
- John and Jen G. love the Dungeness Crabs Friday Happy Hour special at Harborview in Cape May
- Mud City Crab House in Manahawkin gets Sheryl Z.'s vote
- Nicole D. likes All-U-Can-Eat Snow Crabs Wednesday night's at Ott's in Washington Twp.
- Nikki C. says Rick's Seafood in N. Wildwood
- Leon H. heads to Bob's Seafood in Absecon
- Charlene N. and Rita P. like Carmen's in Sea Isle City
- Tom LaVoie loves Jack Baker's Lobster Shanty in Point Pleasant
- Joe B. says Oyster Creek Inn in Leeds Point
- Dennis B. recommends Jonesy's Bar & Lounge in Mays Landing
How about you? We'll be happy to update our list with your favorite place to eat crabs! Just post your recommendation in the comment box below!