June is all about heathy hydration!
- Check all nutrition labels for sweetened beverages. 4 grams of sugar equals 1 teaspoon!
- Dilute sweetened beverages with regular water or carbonated water to cut calories and sugar.
- Increasing your exercise? Make sure you increase your water consumption!
- Infuse water with berries, cucumber slices, herbs, or citrus wedges for added flavor.
- Snack on fruits and vegetables that have a high water content, including watermelon, cucumbers, and carrots.
- Carry a water bottle around with you, set a goal, and track how much you drink daily!
For more Free, healthy tips, contact me, Jesse Tannehill, the in-store Dietitian of Somers Point ShopRite. Or contact Elise Deming, the in store dietitian of Hammonton and Landis.