In the wake of sexual misconduct allegations leveled against him, Kevin Spacey has announced that he will be seeking “evaluation and treatment.” Star Trek: Discovery star Anthony Rapp said days ago that Spacey had made sexual advances toward him when he was 14, and more men have since come forward with their own Spacey stories.

His publicist’s statement to The Hollywood Reporter late Wednesday night was simply, “Kevin Spacey is taking the time necessary to seek evaluation and treatment. No other information is available at this time.” In the initial BuzzFeed interview, Rapp said that Spacey had attempted to “seduce” him after inviting him to a party at his apartment when they were both starring in different shows on Broadway. Spacey countered with an apology on Twitter, in which he came out as gay for the first time, causing many to criticize his response as using his coming out to derail Rapp’s report.

Since then, three more men have come forward with their own stories of Spacey’s inappropriate and sometimes predatory behavior, including documentary filmmaker Tony Montana and actor Roberto Cavazavo. Netflix has announced that the sixth season of their Spacey-starring series House of Cards will be its last, soon after suspending production on the show. The accusations against Spacey are expected to mar the opening of his new Getty kidnapping drama All the Money in the World.

Sign up for the WPG Talk Radio 104.1 Newsletter

Get South Jersey news and information e-mailed to you every week.