A 28-year-old woman from Lindenwold was badly burned adding fuel to a bonfire early Thanksgiving morning.

Taylor Lanthier was at a home in Malaga Lake, Franklin Township, reports NJ.com, when she poured gasoline onto a bonfire around 3AM Thursday, but the flames quickly traveled up the can, causing it to explode.

Lanthier reportedly suffered serious burns and was admitted to Crozer-Chester Medical Center in Pennsylvania where she remains hospitalized in an induced-coma. She faces a long road to recovery, according to family members.


SOURCES: Courier Post; NJ.com

Sign up for the WPG Talk Radio 104.1 Newsletter

Get South Jersey news and information e-mailed to you every week.