Weekend Happenings: Sand Sculpting Festival, More Fireworks, Foam n’ Glow Party
Is this the weekend we extend the Fourth of July celebrations? If so, here's a look at some of the fun things to do around South Jersey.
- Tropicana- Credence Clearwater Revisited, 7/6
- Hard Rock Casino- Kellie Pickler, 7/6
- Borgata- Barry Manilow, 7/6 and 7/7 at 8PM
- Golden Nugget- Frankie Avalon, Fabian, Bobby Rydel; 7/7 at 9PM
- Tropicana- Tropicana's Free Summer Fireworks Series lights up Atlantic City’s skies with a 10-minute fireworks display at 10PM every Saturday
- Contact 5 Miler, 7/7 from 7:30 to 9:30AM. The run starts at 8AM followed by a 2-mile walk. Contact Cape Atlantic makes daily telephone reassurance to calls to more than 225 elderly and disabled individuals in Atlantic and Cape May Counties.
- Sand Sculpting Festival- 7/7, 9AM-2PM, Heather Road Beach, Wildwood Crest
- Cornhole Tournament- Tournament 7/7 starting at 11AM, final tournament 7/8 at 10:30AM. Wildwood beach between Wildwood and Oak Avenues.
- Foam n' Glow EDM Party- 7/7 7PM-Midnight at the Wildwoods Convention Center.