Website Ranks the Best Burgers in South Jersey
Happy National Burger Month.
Yes, May is National Burger Month. Almost 60% of Americans have a hamburger every week. We love our burgers. NJ.com came up with a list of burgers in each of New Jersey's 21 counties.
Not only did NJ.com list the best burger places, but the best burgers to order when you are there. Which South Jersey burgers do they deem as the best?
- Vagabond Viking Burger, Vagabond Kitchen & Tap House, Atlantic City.
- Pittsburger, Tailgaters Sports Bar & Grille, Galloway (Runner-Up)
- Classic SteakBurger, The Palm, Atlantic City (Runner-Up)
Camden County (#1 burger was not in South Jersey)
- The Second Coming Burger, Pour House, Westmont (Runner-Up)
- Inside Out Burger, Kitchen 519, Glendora (Runner-Up)
Cape May County
- Red Store Burger, The Red Store, Cape May Point
- Steakhouse Burger, Cattle n Clover, Wildwood (Runner-Up)
- En Fuego Burger, Outlaw's Burger Barn & Creamery, Vineland
- Burnin' Love Burger, Red Robin, Vineland (Runner-Up)
- Burger with special sauce, Jim's Lunch, Millville (Runner-Up)
- Spicy Thai Burger, Thai Burger Cafe, Pitman
- Double Burger, Prime, Glassboro (Runner-Up)
- Mushroom Swiss burger, Society of Burgers, Sewell (Runner-Up)
- OC Burger, Old Causeway, Manahawkin
- Five-Star Burger, Shore Fire Grille, Manahawkin (Runner-Up)
- Pattyscakes Burger, EMS Cafe, Quinton
- Burger with sharp provolone, Corner Bar, Pilesgrove (Runner-Up)
- Angry Cheeseburger, Lapp's Dutch Market/Olympia Dairy Bar, Carneys Point (Runner-Up)