We’re Collecting and Donating Winter Coats and Accessories
It's winter in South Jersey and many right here in our community don't have a proper coat or the accessories to keep warm. But you can help just by taking a look in your own closet!
We're collecting new and gently worn outerwear, seasonal footwear, cold weather accessories (gloves, hats, and scarves), even sweaters and long pants to pass out to kids and adults in need, thanks to our partners Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Atlantic and Cape May County!
Donating is simple. Just drop off your items to any of the following locations:
- Townsquare Media, 950 Tilton Road, Suite 200 in Northfield
- Ocean City Home Bank, locations in Margate, Ventnor, Mays Landing, EHT, Northfield, Linwood, Marmora, Egg Harbor City, Hammonton, Galloway, and Ocean City
- Cumberland Green Apartments in Millville
- Bob Novick Auto Mall, Pearl Street North in Bridgeton
- The Melting Pot, Atlantic Avenue in Atlantic City
- Members 1st of NJ Federal Credit Union, with locations on W. Landis Ave. in Vineland, Shiloh Pike in Bridgeton, and N. Main Street in Woodstown
- The Shores at Wesley Manor, Bay Ave. in Ocean City
- Pic-a-Lilli Inn, Route 206 in Shamong
- Kindle Auto Plaza, Parkway Exit 10 in Cape May Court House
- Rodizio Grill Brazilian Steakhouse, Town Center Blvd. in Voorhees
We thank you in advance for any contribution you're able to make!