Hard Rock Announces Reopening Plans
It's been over three months since Gov. Murphy ordered an indefinite shutdown of all Atlantic City casinos due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
After a long stretch of silent slot machines and empty card tables, things will look very different once the casinos finally start to re-open their doors.
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City announced their reopening plans today via a press release. The main goal is to make sure all guests and teams members have peace of mind and are safe and sound once the casino is allowed to reopen.
You will be required to wear a mask and have your temperature scanned with thermal imaging technology before entering the property. Some of the other key highlights to keep guests and team members safe include:
- A new Safe and Sound Clean Team
- Increased quality of air circulation
- AtlaniCare partnership for contract tracing and training and telehealth purposes
- Social distancing requirements in gaming and non-gaming areas
- Over 200 hand sanitizer displays in high-traffic and high-visibility areas.
- Deep cleaning of all gaming surfaces, chips, hotel rooms, restaurants, pool and public areas.
- Reduction in guest capacity through the casino including restaurants
- No shows or buffet and guests must be 21+ unless they have hotel or restaurant reservation.
- Team Members will go through training and will enforce CDC guidelines.
Check back for more updates including the reopening date for all Atlantic City casinos.
Source: press release from the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino/Atlantic City 6/17/20