Dispose of Your Old Prescription Drugs Saturday – Here’s Where to Do it
This Saturday, many South Jersey police departments will take part in the 13th "Operation Take Back" for unused or unneeded prescription drugs to prevent drug abuse and theft.
The National Prescription Drug Take Back Day aims to provide a safe, convenient, and responsible means of disposing of prescription drugs, while also educating the general public about the potential for abuse and medications.
Here's a list of South Jersey drop-off locations...
- Linwood Police Department, 400 Poplar Ave.
- Northfield Police Department , 1600 Shore Road
- Galloway Township ShopRite, 401 S. Pitney Road
- Galloway Township Senior Services, Carton Avenue and White Horse Pike
- Atlantic County Sheriff’s Office, Port Republic City Hall, 143 Main St.
- Sea Isle City Police Department, 233 John F. Kennedy Blvd.
- Avalon Police Department, 3000 Dune Drive
- North Wildwood Police Department, 901 Atlantic Ave.
- Wildwood Police Department, 4400 New Jersey Ave.
- Wildwood Crest Police Department, 6101 Pacific Ave.
- Lower Township Police Department, Acme Market, 3845 Bayshore Road
- Delaware River & Bay Authority, Cape May Ferry Terminal, 1200 Sandman Blvd.
- Cape May City Police Department, 643 Washington St.
- Beach Haven Police Department, 247 N. Beach Ave.
- Harvey Cedars Police Department, 7606 Long Beach Blvd.
- Surf City Police Department, 813 Long Beach Blvd.
Source: Drug Enforcement Administration