Remember when you were a kid and some of your friends would dare you to do something that was usually stupid or dangerous?

That is apparently what happened to an 11-year-old boy in Hammonton who got stuck in a chimney Saturday, according to The Press of Atlantic City.

Cops were called to Hammonton Lake Park Saturday afternoon for the report of a boy being stuck in the chimney of a barbeque. The boy was rescued in about ten minutes.

No word if the boy was dared, double dog dared, or triple dog dared.

The boy was not injured in the incident.

WPG Talk Radio 95.5 FM logo
Enter your number to get our free mobile app

More From WPG Talk Radio 95.5 FM