Atlantic City Casino Executive Leadership Panel At Stockton Univ.
The Greater Atlantic City Chamber of Commerce will be hosting a panel discussion with distinguished senior executive leaders from the casino industry.
The Atlantic City Casino executive panel is comprised of:
- Jacqueline Grace, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Caesars Entertainment, Inc.
- Mark Giannantonio, President and Chief Executive Officer - Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City.
- Joe Lupo, President - Hard Rock Atlantic City.
- Phil Juliano, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer - Bally's Atlantic City Hotel and Casino.
- Bill Callahan, General Manager - Ocean Casino Resort.
What: This is part of the Greater Atlantic City Chamber Leadership Series: Casino Executive Forum
Where: Stockton University Atlantic City Campus, In the Fannie Lou Hamer Hall in the John S. Scarpa Building, 3711 Atlantic Avenue, Atlantic City, New Jersey 08401.
When: Friday, March 4, 2022, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
This will feature a dynamic discussion about the current state of the Atlantic City Casino jurisdiction.
The wide-ranging discussion will be taking place a little more than 2 years since the COVID-19 pandemic hit America.
The Atlantic City Casinos have demonstrated resilience; having dealt with everything from complete shutdowns, to social distancing, along with other onerous requirements.
GREATER ATLANTIC CITY CHAMBER MISSION STATEMENT:
Since 1914, the Greater Atlantic City Chamber is dedicated in creating a favorable economic climate with meaningful services for the business community. Together we work to foster growth in the region’s economy by creating a better business climate and a higher quality of life.
SOURCE: Michael Chait, President - Greater Atlantic City Chamber of Commerce.
The Major Casinos In Atlantic City
Atlantic City's Firsts Throughout History