Here’s Where the Winning $1 Million Powerball Tickets Were Sold in New Jersey
We now know where the winning $1 million Powerball tickets were sold in New Jersey for Wednesday night's drawing.
With over $1 billion up for grabs last night, people all over the Garden State were dreaming of how they would spend all of that money.
Assuming you lost 40 percent of it to taxes, here's what you could have bought...
- 22 million pizzas on any given Boardwalk in New Jersey
- You could have parked for 24 million days at a municipal parking lot in Ocean City
- You could have crossed any of the Delaware River bridges 120 million times
- Over 33,000,000 trips through the tunnels into New York City would have been paid for
- 10 million EZ-Pass violations could have been paid-off
All of those dreams were alive and well at about 10:58 last night. Within two or three minutes, they were all gone -- that is unless you were one of the two people in the Garden State that won $1 million.
The huge billion-dollar Powerball jackpot was won by one person in California, but two people in New Jersey are having a pretty good day.
Two tickets here matched all five numbers but not the Powerball, making those little slips of paper worth a million bucks.
The winning Powerball numbers for Wednesday night were 07, 10, 11, 13, and 24. The Powerball was 24 with a Power Play of 2X.
The winning $1 million tickets were sold at the following locations:
- Bergen County: Metro Liquors on Broadway in Elmwood Park
- Essex County: Galaxy Liquors on Central Ave. in Orange
Other big winners
There were lots of other big Powerball winners in New Jersey last night.
A winning $100,000 ticket was sold in Hudson County at H&H Discount Liquors on Kennedy Blvd. in Jersey City.
$50,000 tickets were sold at these locations:
- Bergen County: 7-Eleven #18390, Wood Ridge
- Burlington County: Krauszer’s Food Mart, Riverside
- Camden County: Food Plus, Runnemede
- Hudson County: Quick Chek #92, Kearny
- Middlesex County: 7-Eleven #34531, Carteret
- Middlesex County: Shoprite of Perth Amboy
- Morris County: BJ’s Wholesale Club, Ledgewood
- Ocean County: 7-Eleven #27497, Point Pleasant
- Passaic County: USA Wine Traders Club, Wanaque
- Somerset County: Royal Farms #299, Manville
One other $50,000 ticket was purchased online via Jackpocket.
Mega Millions still up for grabs
While the Powerball jackpot has reset to $20 million, a massive $720 million could be yours on Friday night if you're lucky playing Mega Millions.
Recent big lottery wins in NJ
- Only 1 Person in NJ Hit a Mega Millions Jackpot Tuesday Night
- 4 Powerball Players in New Jersey Each Just Won $50,000
- Someone at a Convenience Store in South Jersey Just Won Over $218,000
- For the 3rd Time in 3 Days, NJ Lottery Player at Wawa Won Big
- $703,000! NJ Lottery Players in Burlington, Cape May Counties Share Big Jackpot