Seven Wanted in Cumberland County for Failing to Register for Megan’s Law
Authorities in Cumberland County are asking for your help as they attempt to locate seven people who have failed to register for Megan's Law.
The Cumberland County Prosecutor's Office says the following people all have active warrants out:
- 38-year-old Desmond Grier, last known to live on Big Oak Road in Bridgeton
- 55-year-old Jeffrey McCracken, last known to live on Delsea Drive in Vineland
- 46-year-old Anthony Lowers, last known to live on Main Street in Millville
- 58-year-old Richard Hyson, last known to live on North East Avenue in Vineland
- 40-year-old Antoine Rowley, last known to live on E. Walnut Road in Vineland
- 37-year-old Anibal Hernandez, Jr., last known to live on Woodcrest Drive in Vineland
- 43-year-old Neil Freeman, last known to live on Tomasello Drive in Millville
Cumberland County Prosecutor Jennifer Webb-McRae said in a statement, "It is important that we locate these individuals and make sure that they are properly registered at the address that they are residing."
Flyers, photos, and additional information on each person that is wanted is available on the prosecutor's website.
Anyone that has information on where any of these seven people can be found is urged to contact the Megan's Law Unit of the prosecutor's office at (856) 453-0486. Information can also be submitted online.
Authorities ask that you do not approach any of these suspects if you see them.