Survey Says: New Jersey In The Top 10 for Best State For Working Moms
New Jersey often finishes poorly in surveys taken about a variety of issues … when directly compared to the other 49 states.
With Mother’s Day right around the corner, a recently released survey, from the personal-finance website WalletHub today reveals the results of a report on the year 2022’s Best & Worst States for Working Moms.
In this report, The Garden State finished as the 8th Best State for Working Moms in America.
This is impressive, upper-tier ranking was achieved:
LIFE AS A WORKING MOM IN NEW JERSEY - WALLETHUB.COM RANKING IS BASED ON (1 = Best & 25 = Average):
NEW JERSEY PERFORMANCE BY CATEGORY:
- 16th – Day-Care Quality
- 19th – Child-Care Costs (Adjusted for Median Women’s Salary)
- 16th – Pediatricians per Capita
- 21st – Gender Pay Gap (Women’s Earnings as % of Men’s)
- 16th – Median Women’s Salary (Adjusted for Cost of Living)
- 5th – Parental-Leave Policy Score
- 18th – Avg. Length of Woman’s Work Week (in Hours)
- 10th – % of Single-Mom Families in Poverty
When they cumed all of these categories, New Jersey finished 8th in America.
To review the entire report, state-by-state, visit here at 2022’s Best & Worst States for Working Moms
Crazy Rules South Jersey Moms Enforce While Prepping For The Holidays
7 infamous moms for Mother’s Day