Who Has The Best Lobsters In The Atlantic City Area?
UPDATE: Our voting has ended. Thank you for your readership.
Here’s a link to the results.
Last weekend, we had so much fun together staging a friendly competition (poll question) about who makes the best cheesesteak sub in the Atlantic City area.
The winner was The White House Sub Shop in Atlantic City.
Anyone who knows me … knows that lobster is one of my favorite foods.
Today, we’re asking you to vote on …
“Who Has The Best Lobster In The Atlantic City Area?”
Our voting list is not a complete list. We’re respectfully asking that no one be offended if your fine establishment is not included.
This voting process is a collaboration between our Harry Hurley Facebook Page and here on our WPG Talk Radio digital platform.
To vote, go to our Harry Hurley Facebook Page. The voting ends at 12:00 noon, ET. tomorrow, Sunday, January 23, 2022.
We will announce the winner tomorrow, exclusively here on our WPG digital platform.
Here is our Poll Question:
Who Has The Best Lobster In The Atlantic City Area?
VOTE FOR ONE - GO TO HARRY HURLEY FACEBOOK PAGE TO VOTE - OUR LIST IS PROVIDED IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER:
1. Atlantic City Bar & Grill.
2. Angeloni’s II Restaurant & Lounge (Atlantic City).
3. Angelo’s Fairmount Tavern (Atlantic City).
4. (Borgata) Izakaya.
5. Cafe 2825 (Atlantic City).
6. Chart House (Golden Nugget Casino)
7. Capriccio (Resorts Casino Hotel)
8. Chef Vola’s (Atlantic City).
9. Council Oak Steak & Seafood (Hard Rock Casino).
10. The Crab Trap (Somers Point)
11. Dock’s Oyster House (Atlantic City).
12. Dougherty’s Steakhouse (Resorts Casino Hotel).
13. Gregory’s Restaurant (Somers Point).
14. Knife & Fork Inn (Atlantic City).
15. Ruth’s Chris Steak House (Atlantic City)
16. Steve & Cookies (Margate).
17. The Palm Atlantic City.
Remember, come back here tomorrow at 12:00 noon, ET. tomorrow to find out who wins our friendly competition.
Let’s have some good, clean fun together.