South Jersey 4th of July Fireworks Guide 2020
New Jersey is slowly getting back to normal with so many reopenings including outdoor dining, non-essential stores, barber shops, and hair salons all with restrictions.
Once again, fireworks will light up the skies over South Jersey on the 4th of July as Gov. Murphy has given the green light to festivities -- as long as towns stick and adhere to restrictions on outside gatherings and crowd sizes, according to a report from NJ.com.
Americans everywhere have been celebrating the freedom of our nation since summer, 1776. Some towns have already rescheduled their fireworks for the 4th while others have not.
- Middle Township: Saturday July 4th - Fireworks at dusk at the Clarence Davies Sports Complex on Goshen Road.
- North Wildwood: Saturday July 4th - Fireworks 10PM on Pine Avenue Beach. Rain date is July 5th.
- Ocean City: Saturday July 4th - Fourth of July celebration including kite flying competition at 7PM next to the Music Pier. Entertainment on the beach followed by fireworks display at 9PM.
- Sea Isle City: Saturday 4th of July - Fireworks show at 9PM from an ocean barge near the 50th Street beach.
- Hammonton: Saturday, July 4th - Fireworks at dusk at Hammonton High School located on Old Forks Road. Rain date is July 5th.
- Wildwood: Saturday July 4th - Fireworks at 10PM on the beach at Rio Grande Avenue.