Cops Say Galloway Man Ran Into 2 Cars, Had Semi-Automatic Handgun
Police in Galloway Township say a Galloway man was arrested after allegedly committing two counts of committing hit and run accidents with his vehicle.
Police say an investigation led them to a Tuesday afternoon arrest of Keith J. Ospina, 36. A search of his vehicle found "a .40 Cal Smith and Wesson semi-automatic handgun, which contained a large capacity magazine. A quantity of marijuana under 50g and CDS paraphernalia were also found in the vehicle."
Ospina has been charged with:
- Driving Under the Influence
- Unlawful Possession of a Weapon (handgun)
- Possession of a Large Capacity Magazine
- Possession of a Weapon (by persons not to have weapons),
- Possession of Marijuana under 50
- Possession of CDS Paraphernalia
He's being held in custody pending a court appearance.
SOURCE: Galloway Township Police