Vigils Being Held in New Jersey for Victims of Orlando Shooting Massacre
We're all still processing the horror that took place at Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida over the weekend. It was the deadliest act of terrorism on U.S. soil since 9/11. The only way to absorb the grief is to stick together, and hold on to each other.
Here are some local vigils you can attend to honor those who lost their lives.
If you know of any vigils taking place near you, please let us know in the comment box below.
- Ocean Grove, NJ - Jun-13 - 8:00 PM - https://www.facebook.com/events/1586504608314799/
- Livingston, NJ - Jun-13 - 8:30 PM - 357 S. Livingston Avenue, Livingston, NJ.
- River Edge, NJ - Jun-13 - 9:00 PM - The Official Club Feathers
- South Orange/Maplewood, NJ - Jun-14 - 7:00 PM - https://www.facebook.com/events/158193708
- Jersey City, NJ - Jun-14 - 8:00 PM - https://www.facebook.com/events/245085709206794/?ti=icl
- Montclair, NJ - Jun-15 - 7:00 PM - https://orgsync.com/89255/events/1495032/occurrences/3398368
- Asbury Park, NJ - Jun-18 - 10:00 AM - http://www.gardenstateequality.org/